Ikon föreställande en penna som skriver på en liten lapp

E-services and forms

Private individuals, self-employed people or associations can do various tasks when it suits them, without contacting the municipality. There are different services in a number of areas such as reporting information, applying for things, calculating or booking.

Contact center

Opening hours

Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Visit us

Gärdhemsvägen 9 461 83 Trollhättan

We have divided the services into different categories to make it easier for you to find what you want to do. To select a category, click on the images below.

E-services, General information

Here you can find public services, such as elected representatives, neighbourhood groups, fault reports, viewpoints, vacant posts and a telephone directory.

E-services, Childcare

Here you can apply for childcare, either through login to an e-service or by filling in a form. You can also cancel your child's place, change it or give new income information.

E-services, Library

E-services, library - at the City Library you can carry out the following services using your library card and PIN code.

E-services, Building and Living

Here you can apply to make changes to your rubbish collection, obtain building permits and register in queues for a plot of land.

E-services, Streets, Roads and Parking

Here you can find services relating to streets and roads.

E-services, Trustees and administrators

Here you can find services relating to Trustees and administrators.

E-services, Culture and leisure

Here you can search for available gym sessions, search in the register of associations and find forms for benefit applications.

E-services, Environment

Here you can find services related to the environment.

E-services, Business and work

We have gathered various services here for self-employed people.

E-services, Care and assistance

Here you can apply for assistance, taxi services and housing adaptation for the disabled.

E-services, Education and school

Here you can find forms for leave, school buses and other things related to education.

Reviewed 2016-03-03 by KATLOO